• Made using 65% ECONYL® regenerated yarn that comes from nylon waste such as fishing nets and 35% Lycra.
• Hyper fast drying and record elasticity that ensure unparalleled wearability and comfort
• Sporty look characterized by a design that enhances the femininity of the wearer
• Shape that ensures maximum freedom of movement and support in case of training or competitions
• Removable padding
• 100% Recyclable • Made in Italy
The model is 172 cm tall and wears an S size.
Fits tiny. Sizing up is recommended.
These sustainable high-quality women’s bikinis and one pieces are produced using 65% ECONYL® regenerated yarn that comes from nylon waste such as fishing nets and 35% Lycra.
ECONYL® regenerated nylon is a product that is made from waste and it is infinitely recyclable. This fabric ensure closed loop regeneration processes and delivering sustainable products.
For every 10,000 tons of ECONYL® raw material, it is possible to:
• Save 70,000 barrels of crude oil
• Avoid 57,100 tonnes of CO2 eq. emissions
Using a nylon with such characteristics, it is possible to reduce the global warming impact of nylon by up to 80% compared with the material from oil.
Delivery Time: Approx. 1 to 5 working days (Italy and EU), within 7 working days (extra EU destinations), and 10-16 working days (rest of the world); please consider that islands may require 1 extra working day for delivery.
Ships from and sold by: Italy, seay srl
Company Imprint: seay srl, Strada di Casale 98, 36100 Vicenza, P.iva 04226550244
Terms and Conditions
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2021 Slow Nature®.